UPS Services and Solutions for the Department of Defense and Defense Contractors
The Department of Defense (DoD) and defense contractor customers can tap into UPS’s unparalleled global transportation and distribution network, including air, ground (TL and LTL) and ocean services, multi-modal solutions, our single technology platform and end-to-end supply chain visibility solutions to ensure delivery of mission-critical items while maximizing efficiencies across the supply chain.
Additional details about our defense expertise and solutions:
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- Committed CRAF (Civil Reserve Air Fleet) partner, exploiting enhanced capabilities to transport mission-critical commodities
- Trusted DoD commercial partner providing secure pick-up and on-time delivery supporting worldwide operations (24/7, 365 days of the year)
- Direct warfighter support: CAT-A, CENTCOM Theater Express, 40+ domestic/international tenders
- 100% in-transit visibility with near real-time electronic data feeds into the Global Transportation Network (GTN)
- Total end-to-end transportation solutions provider through an industry leading integrated global logistics network
- Direct technology solutions integration with all primary DoD shipping systems (GFM, CMOS, DSS)
- History of meeting and exceeding stringent contract standards, ensuring expedited, time-definite delivery while meeting DoD unique shipment requirements
- Responsive service and the ability to provide one-day customer quotes and real-time pricing for urgent DoD shipments
- Recognized leader in environmental responsibility offering customers expertise to help “green” their supply chains
- Defense Contractors
- Proven partner that helps defense contractors win more business and implement new defense contracts
- Complete transportation portfolio that enables mode-shift to improve effectiveness (leaner inventory) and efficiency (reduced cost)
- Increased labor productivity through turn-key shipping and tracking solutions
- 100% visibility of shipping orders reducing customer status calls and increasing customer satisfaction
- Extensive air freight network capacity that increases speed and reliability
- Access to the world’s largest custom’s broker, preventing cargo delays
- Global partner with worldwide pick-up and delivery service in 220 countries
- Deliver more than 16.3 million shipments daily, servicing more than 220 countries and territories
- Ground fleet of nearly 100,000 vehicles, with more than 2,600 of those alternative fuel or advanced technology
- Operate one of the world's largest airlines, flying 982 international flight segments daily and serving more than 346 international airports
- More than 811 distribution facilities in 120 countries, exceeding 33.5 million square feet of warehouse space
- Recipient of the 2013 NDTA President's Special Achievement Award
- Many years of proud and award-winning service to:
- Air Force
- Marine Corps
- National Guard
- Defense Logistics Agency
- Nexcom, MCX, Exchange, DeCA
- USTRANSCOM—SDDDC, AMC, MSC
We are processing your speaker request.
We have received your request for a UPS speaker. We will be contacting you shortly to cofirm event details and try to work out a successful speaking engagement. Thanks very much for your request.
We have received your request for UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. You have been added to the UPS press release email distribution list and can expect to begin receiving UPS news within 1 or 2 business days.