Abstract Download PDF
UPS Vietnam Fact Sheet
|FOUNDED||August 28, 1907, in Seattle, Wash., USA|
|ESTABLISHED IN VIETNAM||April 1994|
|WORLD HEADQUARTERS||Atlanta, Ga., USA|
|ASIA PACIFIC HEADQUARTERS||Singapore|
|WORLD WIDE WEB ADDRESS||UPS.com/vn|
|UPS VIETNAM COUNTRY OFFICE||18A Cong Hoa, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City|
|MANAGING DIRECTOR, UPS VIETNAM
|GLOBAL VOLUME & REVENUE|
|2017 REVENUE||US$66 billion|
|2017 DELIVERY VOLUME||5.1 billion packages and documents|
|DAILY DELIVERY VOLUME||20 million packages and documents|
|DAILY U.S. AIR DELIVERY VOLUME||2.9 million packages and documents|
|DAILY INTERNATIONAL VOLUME||3.1 million packages and documents|
|POINTS OF ACCESS||4
|EMPLOYEES||254 in Vietnam; more than 454,000 Worldwide|
|DELIVERY FLEET||67 (vans, trucks and motorcycles)|
|AIRPORTS SERVED||2 (Tan Son Nhat Airport, Ho Chi Minh City - SGN; Noi Bai Airport, Hanoi - HAN)|
|OPERATING FACILITIES||4 (Ho Chi Minh center, Ha Noi center and Binh Duong center, TECS hub)|
- Oct 4, 2017 - UPS Vietnam announced enhancement services in 10 provinces - Ba Ria Vung Tau, Binh Dinh, Binh Duong, Binh Phuoc, Dong Nai, Quang Ngai, Quang Nam, Tay Ninh, Thua Thien Hue, Tien Giang. Businesses will benefit from reduced transit times for export and import shipments moving within Asia, and improved shipment times from Europe. In addition, the cut-off times for pick-up have been extended by up to three hours. This service enhancement is part of UPS’s long-term strategy to provide local small-and-medium businesses with greater access to global trade.
- Jun 13, 2017 – UPS Vietnam announced the enhancement of its export services across nine northern provinces to support local businesses as they pursue greater cross-border trade. Businesses will benefit from greater flexibility with extended cut-off time for export shipment pick-ups by up to three hours in Bac Giang, Bac Ninh, Hai Phong, Hung Yen, Nam Dinh, Ninh Binh, Phu Tho, Thai Binh and Vinh Phuc.
- Oct 13, 2016 – UPS announced the expansion of its earliest morning package delivery service, UPS Worldwide Express Plus®. By expanding its reach to 28 new countries and enhancing service to more postal codes in 25 existing countries, shippers can reach the top 20 economies in the world earlier than ever before. In Asia Pacific, the service was launched in Thailand and Vietnam, and expanded in Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Taiwan.
- Jul 18, 2016 – UPS expanded its UPS Worldwide ExpressTM Package service, making it available in 117 countries and territories and providing customers with an earlier delivery option to more locations. In Asia Pacific, the service is available in almost 30 countries and territories including Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Mar 1, 2016 – UPS expanded its UPS Worldwide Express® service to 23 additional countries and territories, creating an earlier guaranteed-delivery option for customers in locations that previously had only end-of-day guarantees. The latest expansion covers growing markets like Vietnam, which is emerging as a manufacturing powerhouse in the Asia Pacific region.
We are processing your speaker request.
We have received your request for a UPS speaker. We will be contacting you shortly to cofirm event details and try to work out a successful speaking engagement. Thanks very much for your request.
We have received your request for UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. You have been added to the UPS press release email distribution list and can expect to begin receiving UPS news within 1 or 2 business days.