Abstract Download PDF
UPS Vietnam Fact Sheet
|FOUNDED||August 28, 1907, in Seattle, Wash., USA|
|ESTABLISHED IN VIETNAM||April 1994|
|WORLD HEADQUARTERS||Atlanta, Ga., USA|
|ASIA PACIFIC HEADQUARTERS||Singapore|
|WORLD WIDE WEB ADDRESS||UPS.com/vn|
|VIETNAM HEADQUARTERS||18A Cong Hoa, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City|
|MANAGING DIRECTOR, UPS VIETNAM
|GLOBAL VOLUME & REVENUE|
|2016 REVENUE||US$61 billion|
|2016 DELIVERY VOLUME||4.9 billion packages and documents|
|DAILY DELIVERY VOLUME||19.1 million packages and documents|
|DAILY U.S. AIR DELIVERY VOLUME||2.7 million packages and documents|
|DAILY INTERNATIONAL VOLUME||2.8 million packages and documents|
|POINTS OF ACCESS||4
|EMPLOYEES||252 in Vietnam; more than 434,000 Worldwide|
|DELIVERY FLEET||67 (vans, trucks and motorcycles)|
|AIRPORTS SERVED||2 (Tan Son Nhat Airport, Ho Chi Minh City - SGN; Noi Bai Airport, Hanoi - HAN)|
|OPERATING FACILITIES||4 (Ho Chi Minh center, Ha Noi center and Binh Duong center, TECS hub)|
- Apr 2017, UPS launched two major initiatives to enhance operations: upgrading services in northern, central and southern Vietnam (19 provinces) with extended pick-up times for export shipments by up to 3 hours, and partnering with Indonesian freight airline Cardig Air to improve by 1 day in transit for both export and imports to/from Europe and parts of Asia.
- Oct 13, 2016 – UPS announced the expansion of its earliest morning package delivery service, UPS Worldwide Express Plus®. By expanding its reach to 28 new countries and enhancing service to more postal codes in 25 existing countries, shippers can reach the top 20 economies in the world earlier than ever before. In Asia Pacific, the service was launched in Thailand and Vietnam, and expanded in Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Taiwan.
- Jul 18, 2016 – UPS expanded its UPS Worldwide ExpressTM Package service, making it available in 117 countries and territories and providing customers with an earlier delivery option to more locations. In Asia Pacific, the service is available in almost 30 countries and territories including Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Mar 1, 2016 – UPS expanded its UPS Worldwide Express® service to 23 additional countries and territories, creating an earlier guaranteed-delivery option for customers in locations that previously had only end-of-day guarantees. The latest expansion covers growing markets like Vietnam, which is emerging as a manufacturing powerhouse in the Asia Pacific region.
- UPS expanded its UPS Worldwide Express Freight service in 12 new origin and nine new destination countries globally, including Indonesia, New Zealand and Vietnam in the Asia-Pacific region. This service for urgent, time-sensitive and high-value international heavyweight shipments is available in 50 origin and 51 destination countries and territories throughout the world.
We are processing your speaker request.
We have received your request for a UPS speaker. We will be contacting you shortly to cofirm event details and try to work out a successful speaking engagement. Thanks very much for your request.
We have received your request for UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. You have been added to the UPS press release email distribution list and can expect to begin receiving UPS news within 1 or 2 business days.