Abstract Download PDF
UPS Thailand Fact Sheet
|FOUNDED||August 28, 1907, in Seattle, Washington., USA|
|ESTABLISHED IN THAILAND||1988|
|WORLD HEADQUARTERS||Atlanta, Ga., USA|
|ASIA PACIFIC HEADQUARTERS||Singapore|
|MANAGING DIRECTOR, UPS THAILAND||Russell Reed
|WORLD WIDE WEB ADDRESS||www.ups.com/th|
|UPS THAILAND COUNTRY OFFICE||UPS Parcel Delivery Service Ltd., 16/1 Soi Sukhumvit 44/1, Sukhumvit Road, Prakhanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110|
|GLOBAL VOLUME & REVENUE|
|2017 REVENUE||US$66 billion|
|2017 DELIVERY VOLUME||5.1 billion packages and documents|
|DAILY DELIVERY VOLUME||20 million packages and documents|
|DAILY U.S. AIR DELIVERY VOLUME||2.9 million packages and documents|
|DAILY INTERNATIONAL VOLUME||3.1 million packages and documents|
|POINTS OF ACCESS||More than 40 (MBEs, authorized shipping outlets)|
|EMPLOYEES||More than 400 in Thailand; more than 454,000 Worldwide|
|DELIVERY FLEET||40 (motorcycles, vans)|
|AIRPORTS SERVED||1 (Suvarnabhumi Airport - BKK)|
|UPS FLIGHTS||10 weekly flights to and from Suvarnabhumi Airport - BKK|
- Aug 3, 2017 – UPS announced the expansion of alcohol shipment destinations across its global network that permits the import of all three categories of alcohol – wine, beer, and spirits. In Asia Pacific, UPS now ships alcohol to businesses and consumers in 10 destinations including China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Macau.
- May 18, 2017 – UPS Thailand announced the expansion of its services across six provinces in the Greater Bangkok region – Bangkok, Nakhon Pathom, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Samut Prakan and Samut Sakhon – and three provinces in the Ayutthaya region – Lop Buri, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya and Saraburi. Businesses in these areas will benefit from extended collection cut-off times by up to 6.5 hours, faster transit times by up to two days and time-definite early morning delivery to Hong Kong with the UPS Worldwide ExpressTM Service.
- Nov 29, 2016 – UPS Thailand announced its service expansion and brand presence in Chachaengsao, Chonburi, Prachinburi and Rayong provinces by the first quarter of 2017 to support the growth of Thailand’s Eastern Seaboard region.
- Oct 13, 2016 – UPS announced the expansion of its earliest morning package delivery service, UPS Worldwide Express Plus®. By expanding its reach to 28 new countries and enhancing service to more postal codes in 25 existing countries, shippers can reach the top 20 economies in the world earlier than ever before. In Asia Pacific, the service was launched in Thailand and Vietnam, and expanded in Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Taiwan.
- July 26, 2016 – UPS expanded its UPS Worldwide ExpressTM Package service, making it available in 117 countries and territories and providing customers with an earlier delivery option to more locations. In Asia Pacific, the service is available in almost 30 countries and territories including Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
We are processing your speaker request.
We have received your request for a UPS speaker. We will be contacting you shortly to cofirm event details and try to work out a successful speaking engagement. Thanks very much for your request.
We have received your request for UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. You have been added to the UPS press release email distribution list and can expect to begin receiving UPS news within 1 or 2 business days.