Latest NewsSee all
UPS Reports Strong 2Q Results
07.29.16 | US
- Positive Momentum Continues with 2Q EPS up 6%
- International Achieves 2Q Record as Operating Profit Climbs 11%
- U.S. Domestic and International Operating Margins Expand
- Higher International Exports Driven by Express Products
- Revenue Growth Tempered by Changes in Fuel and Currency
- Affirms Full-Year 2016 EPS Guidance of $5.70 to $5.90
UPS (NYSE:UPS) today announced second-quarter 2016 diluted earnings per share of $1.43, a 6% increase over the same period last year. International operating profit increased 11% to $613 million, representing the sixth consecutive quarter of double-digit growth.
UPS Worldwide Express Package Service Helps Businesses Deliver Urgent Shipments
07.18.16 | US
- Service now available in 117 countries and territories
- New countries include: Myanmar, Albania and Dominican Republic
- Guaranteed delivery on the next business day by 10:30 a.m., noon, or 2 p.m., depending on the destination
UPS (NYSE:UPS) today announced the expansion of its UPS Worldwide Express™ package service to reach 117 countries and territories, providing an earlier delivery option for customers to more locations. UPS delivers more packages internationally than any other carrier.
Longitudes: The UPS Blog
Blockchain Meets Virtual Reality
Fri, 29 Jul 2016 03:30:23 GMT
Is the future a high-resolution game? Kathi Vian | Institute for the Future In 2010, the Institute for the Future’s Ten-Year Forecast suggested that the future is a high-resolution game: “Never before has humanity been able to encounter the future in such detail, to measure the forces of change at such vast scales, and to […]Read more
Explore the latest investor news and financial highlights.
We have received your request for UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. You have been added to the UPS press release email distribution list and can expect to begin receiving UPS news within 1 or 2 business days.
We have received your request for removing you from UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. Your request for removal is in processed.