Latest NewsSee all
UPS Generates 6.2% Revenue Growth And Increases Q1 EPS To $1.32
04.27.17 | US
- U.S. Domestic Revenue Increases 5.0% as Package Yield Expands on Continued Ecommerce Demand
- International Reported Operating Profit $529 Million, Currency-Neutral Operating Profit $648 Million
- Supply Chain & Freight Building Momentum as Operating Profit Jumps 22% on 13% Revenue Growth
- Operating Profit Growth Dampened by Fuel Surcharge Lag
- Reaffirms Full-Year 2017 Adjusted EPS Guidance
Teresa Finley, Chief Marketing And Business Services Officer, Announces Retirement
04.25.17 | US
Ms. Finley Retires After 34 Years of Distinguished UPS Service
UPS (NYSE:UPS) today announced Teresa Finley, Chief Marketing and Business Services Officer, is retiring after 34 years of UPS service.
Longitudes: The UPS Blog
Understanding Analytics in a Connected Universe
Fri, 28 Apr 2017 03:30:18 GMT
Combining three pillars of cybersecurity analytics will help IoT expand opportunities for all industries. Liz Goldberg | SAS Saurabh Mishra | SAS In January 2017, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security warned of a cybersecurity flaw that could allow hackers to remotely take control of a person’s heart defibrillator or pacemaker. The point of vulnerability […]Read more
Explore the latest investor news and financial highlights.
We have received your request for UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. You have been added to the UPS press release email distribution list and can expect to begin receiving UPS news within 1 or 2 business days.
We have received your request for removing you from UPS email updates.
Thank you for subscribing to receive email updates from UPS. Your request for removal is in processed.